- Prep Time
We know… breakfast shouldn’t be a treat but this sweet and crunchy parfait is sure to be. Feel free to swap your favourite fruits to mix it up a bit. We used mango for a sweet yet tangy flavour but berries can work just as well to make this parfait yours.
This recipe can be found in our book “Every day diabetes guide: Carbs, calories… and cake?“, available from major book stores and pharmacies island-wide. Buy your copy today!
- (0 Rating)
- 1 carton low fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbsp low fat granola cereal
- 1/2 cup diced mango (or any other fruit)
2g Saturated Fat,
- 1. 1. Into parfait glass or wine glass, spoon some of the diced mango, vanilla yogurt and granola cereal in layers
- 2. 2. Repeat layering until all ingredients are used.